- Hits: 152
Amrita University, Coimbatore invites applications for funded full-time PhD Fellowships in all disciplines. Fellowships will include Tuition waiver and Rs.15000 per month stipend.
Students can pursue PhD in the following areas:
- Engineering (CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering)
- Allied Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nano Sciences)
- Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Applicants with First Class with Distinction with CGPA above 8.0 at the preceding degree. Having CSIR, UGC NET, GATE qualification, CAT qualification is a plus
- For PhD in Engineering, the preceding degree may be B. E., B.Tech, M. E., M. Tech, M. Phil., M. Sc.
- For PhD in Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nanoscience), the preceding degree may be B. E., B. Tech., M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc., MBBS + 2 yr. diploma, BAMS plus two year diploma, MHA, MPharm, MDS, DNB, M.S. and M.D.
- For PhD in Business, the preceding degree may be Bachelor's in Engineering, Medicine, Law or other professional qualifaction. The candidate may also have an MBA or PGDM from an AICTE recongnized institution
- For PhD in Humarities & Social Sciences, the preceding degree may be M. A., M. Com., M. F. A. and M. S. W.
- For PhD in Pure Sciences, the preceding degree may be in M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc., M. Phil.
Admission Process: Admission will be based on an entrance examination followed by interview.
Please visit the official website for latest information.