- Hits: 104
Amrita University, Coimbatore invites applications for funded full-time PhD Fellowships in all disciplines. Fellowships will include Tuition waiver and Rs.15000 per month stipend.
Students can pursue PhD in the following areas:
- Engineering (CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering)
- Allied Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nano Sciences)
- Pure Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Humanities & Social Sciences
Applicants with First Class with Distinction with CGPA above 8.0 at the preceding degree. Having CSIR, UGC NET, GATE qualification, CAT qualification is a plus
- For PhD in Engineering, the preceding degree may be B. E., B.Tech, M. E., M. Tech, M. Phil., M. Sc.
- For PhD in Health Sciences (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Nanoscience), the preceding degree may be B. E., B. Tech., M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc., MBBS + 2 yr. diploma, BAMS plus two year diploma, MHA, MPharm, MDS, DNB, M.S. and M.D.
- For PhD in Business, the preceding degree may be Bachelor's in Engineering, Medicine, Law or other professional qualifaction. The candidate may also have an MBA or PGDM from an AICTE recongnized institution
- For PhD in Humarities & Social Sciences, the preceding degree may be M. A., M. Com., M. F. A. and M. S. W.
- For PhD in Pure Sciences, the preceding degree may be in M. E., M. Tech., M. Sc., M. Phil.
Admission Process: Admission will be based on an entrance examination followed by interview.
Please visit the official website for latest information.
- Hits: 1546
The Department of Education announces DC School of Management & Technology, Scholarship to study:
- Students who secure 50% aggregate marks in any bachelor degree and have a valid CAT/CMAT/KMAT - Kerala score are eligible. Those studying in final year degree and planning to appear in aptitude test are also eligible to apply, subject to submitting proof of graduation & aptitude test score with prescribed marks before 30 June 2017. Relaxation in entry level marks is applicable to SC/S/OEC & OBC students as per Govt norms. Students have to obtain and submit eligibility certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University/Kerala University as the case may be, before joining date. Application fee is Rs.800/-
- Students who secure 60% aggregate marks in Plus-2 or degree from any State Higher Secondary Board/university are eligible. Those awaiting their results are eligible to apply, subject to submitting proof of passing the exam with prescribed marks before 30 June 2017. Relaxation in entry level marks is applicable to SC/ST/OEC & OBC students as per Govt norms. Students passing their Plus-2 from outside Mahatma Gandhi University have to obtain an eligibility certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala before joining date. Application fee Rs.300/-
3. B. Com (Finance & Taxation.Computer Application)
- Students who secure 60% aggregate marks in Plus-2 from any State Higher Secondary Board (as applicable for B.Com admission) are eligible. Those awaiting their results are eligible to apply, subject to submitting proof of passing the exam with prescribed marks before 30 June 2017. Relaxation in entry level marks is applicable to SC/ST/OEC & OBC students as per Govt norms. Students passing their Plus-2 from outside Mahatma Gandhi University have to obtain an eligibility certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala before joining date
- Application Form
- DD for application fee in favour of "DC Kizhakemuri Foundation", payable at Kottayam.
- Two passport photos
- Self-attested copies of certificates.
Application Form: Download application form from the official website
Last date for submission of application form: February 28, 2017
Submit applications to:
DCSMAT Admissions Office
DC Kizhakkemuri Edam
Good Shepherd Street
Note: Students are requested to contact the University directly for admission related queries:
Mr.Suresh Babu (Administrative Officer)
Phone no. 9745607093
Visit the University's website for latest information on admission.
- Hits: 864
The Department of Education announces Scholarship to pursue UG or PG through correspondence courses.
- Last date for submission of Application Form: September 30, 2016
Number of Scholarships: 50
Scholarship Amount: Rs.10,000/- per person
Who can Apply?
- Teachers working in Tibetan Schools under Central Tibetan Administration (20 Scholarships)
- Staff recruited by Tibetan Public Service Commission serving currently in any Department or its branch offices (10 Scholarships)
- School graduates but have not been able to seek admission in a college (20 Scholarships - 10 boys & 10 girls)
Eligibility Criteria for different Categories:
- No Objection Letter from head of the School
- Letter from Tibetan Freedom Movement certifying that you have paid the Green book dues till Dec. 2015 & mentioning the years of work experience
- Photocopy of Class X, XII & Bachelor degree
- No Objection Letter from the concerned Department or Office including the years of work experience
- Photocopy of Class X, XII & Bachelor degree
- Photocopy of Class X & XII Markscard and Pass Certificate
- A letter from Settlement Office stating that the applicant is a bonafide Tibetan refugee residing in Nepal, Bhutan or living in Sikkim, Darjeeling & Kalimpong or residing in the remote areas of North Eastern India but do not possess RC (One time Special consideration)
Mode of Selection:
Category 1 & 2: Selection will be done on basis of number of work experience
Category 3: Merit Based on the results of the qualifying examination
Download the Application form and send the duly filled form along with the demand draft of Rs.150/- in favour of Tibetan Children's Education & Welfare Fund, payable at Dharamsala
- The applicant must fill in the Application Form
- All the copies of the documents must be attested by School Principal or Settlement Officer or Gazetted officers holding rank of Joint Secretary & above
- Incomplete form will not be entertained.
Click to read the complete announcement
- Hits: 1184
The Department of Education, CTA announces Berea College Scholarship to study undergraduate program at Berea College, Kentucky, USA for the Fall 2017 admission.
- Deadline for International Application is: November 30, 2017
Minimum Required Test Scores:
- SAT -
- 1210 (before 3/2016)
- 900 (3/2016 or After)
- Internet - 68
- Computer - 190
- Paper - 520
- IELTS - 6.0 (Must have minimum of 5 in all subscores)
Applicants must mail the completed application forms and all other components of the application process in one packet (test scores, high school records, recommendations, etc.). International students cannot apply online.
A complete application packet for an international applicant with no transfer credit consists of:
- A completed International Application for admission & Scholarship Form
- The International Personal Essay Cover Sheet
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. Test scores must be received by November 30th. You should register and take the test early in order to meet the deadline.
- Personal Statement for Financial Circumstances
- Official secondary school records.
- A completed International Fiancial Questionaire (IFQ)
- The Financial Recommendation Form for International Students
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
Read the International Application Instruction before filling in the International Application Form for Admission and Scholarship
Click to read the official Scholarship Announcement from the Department of Education, CTA & visit the Berea College website for further information regarding International Application for Admission & Scholarship
Click to download the complete application packet
Note: Interested applicants must submit the application directly to the following address:
Office of Admissions
209 Chestnut Street
Berea, KY 40403