National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, announces Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) - 2017
- Hits: 297
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Noida announces NCHM JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) - 2017 for admission to B. Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration. If interested, apply now.
- Application Form Available Online: Dec. 12, 2016 - April 14, 2017
- Last Date for receipt of filled in form: April 14, 2017
- Writtent Examination (JEE - 2016): April 29, 2017 (Saturday) from 10:00 am - 01:00 pm)
Click for complete Schedule of Examination
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2017 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2017.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of counselling/admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
- Age Limit as on 01 July 2017
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2017. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2017. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1992 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
- PHYSICAL FITNESS: All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given at annexure - 1.
Click for detailed eligibility
- Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from 19.12.2016 from affiliating Insitutes, NCHMCT Office, Noida.
- Candidates may also apply through on-line form 12.12.2016 by remitting fee through gateway payment.
- Read the guidelines before filling in the ONLINE Application Form
- For On-Line: Rs. 800/- for General/OBC categories & Rs. 400/- for SC/ST & PD categories
- For Off-Line: Rs. 900/- for General/OBC categories & Rs. 450/- for SC/ST & PD categories
Pattern for Written Examination:
- Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude: 30 Questions
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction: 30 Questions
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: 30 Questions
- English Language: 60 Questions
- Aptitude for Service Sector: 50 Questions
- Total no. of Questions: 200
- Duration of Examination: 3.00 hrs
List of Institutes offering the course.
Download the Information Brochure for complete information, sample questions & list of test centers
Visit the official website for latest updates on admission.