- Hits: 133
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi announces entrance test for admission to its Undergraduate program (Foreign Languages), Post Graduate, M. Phil & PhD programs in the following schools of studies:
- School of International Studies
- School of Language, Literature & Culture
- School of Arts & Aesthetics
- School of Computational & Integrative
- School of Biotechnology
- Centre of Sanskrit Studies
- Centre for the study of law & governance
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Environmental Sciences
- School of Computer & Systems Science
- School of Physical Sciences
- Center for Molecular Medicine
- Special Center for Nano Sciences
- Start of Online Application Process: 21 March, 2017
- Closing of Online Application Process: 05 April, 2017
- Dates of Entrance Examination: May 16th, 17th, 18th & 19th, 2017
Click Examination Time Table for Entrance Test
- Application for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination
- Application for Jawaharlal Nehru Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology
Click for the Fee Structure
Download E-Prospectus & Prospectus for Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology to check eligibility criteria for the different programmes & Previous Exam Papers
For latest updates visit official website
- Hits: 53
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)- Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association has announced that COMEDK UGET – 2017 Entrance Examination will be held on 14th May 2017 (Sunday) for admission to Engineering Courses in COMEDK member institutions.
- Start date for registration & issue of Online Application: 13th Feb., 2017
- Last date for online payments and Last date for submission of completed Application Online: 20th April, 2017
- Date of ComedK UGET Exam: 14th May, 2017
Click for detailed calendar of events
Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET 2017 entrance examination. The eligibility criterion for various programs has been as published by COMEDK in its Notification dated 05.12.2016 on its website www.comedk.org which is reproduced as under:-
For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note: The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card
For UG Architecture Courses
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with other subjects or a 10+3 Diploma recognized by Central / State Government and having obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- The candidates should have appeared for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture with a minimum score of 80 out of 200 marks for both General Merit and Category students.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking B. Arch course shall submit separate application form.
Note: Notwithstanding the eligibility criteria mentioned as above, the changes, if any, effected by MCI, DCI, AICTE / VTU, COA or any other competent Regulatory Authorities shall be adopted mutatis mutandis.
Application Fee: The fee for COMEDK UGET 2016 is Rs. 1200/- (For PCM)
Click for TEST CENTERS
Download Information Brochure for complete information.
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, announces Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) - 2017
- Hits: 298
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Noida announces NCHM JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) - 2017 for admission to B. Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration. If interested, apply now.
- Application Form Available Online: Dec. 12, 2016 - April 14, 2017
- Last Date for receipt of filled in form: April 14, 2017
- Writtent Examination (JEE - 2016): April 29, 2017 (Saturday) from 10:00 am - 01:00 pm)
Click for complete Schedule of Examination
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2017 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2017.
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of counselling/admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
- Age Limit as on 01 July 2017
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2017. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2017. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1992 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
- PHYSICAL FITNESS: All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given at annexure - 1.
Click for detailed eligibility
- Sale of Application Form and Information Brochure shall commence from 19.12.2016 from affiliating Insitutes, NCHMCT Office, Noida.
- Candidates may also apply through on-line form 12.12.2016 by remitting fee through gateway payment.
- Read the guidelines before filling in the ONLINE Application Form
- For On-Line: Rs. 800/- for General/OBC categories & Rs. 400/- for SC/ST & PD categories
- For Off-Line: Rs. 900/- for General/OBC categories & Rs. 450/- for SC/ST & PD categories
Pattern for Written Examination:
- Numerical Ability & Analytical Aptitude: 30 Questions
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction: 30 Questions
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: 30 Questions
- English Language: 60 Questions
- Aptitude for Service Sector: 50 Questions
- Total no. of Questions: 200
- Duration of Examination: 3.00 hrs
List of Institutes offering the course.
Download the Information Brochure for complete information, sample questions & list of test centers
Visit the official website for latest updates on admission.
- Hits: 281
Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi announces NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2017 [NEET(UG)-2017] for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Date of Entrance Test: May 7, 2017 from 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Registration of Online Application Form: January 31, 2017 - March 01, 2017
- Click for complete schedule
Pattern of the Entrance Test:-
The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at examination centre only.
Eligibility for appearing in NEET-UG is as stipulated in Indian Medical Council Act-1956/Regulations as amended in 2016 and the Dentists Act-1948/Regulations as amended in 2016.
(a) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st
December of the year of his/her admission to the 1styear MBBS/BDS Course.
(b) The upper age limit for NEET is 25 years as on the date of examination with relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category. (As per letter no. U.12023/16/2010- ME-II dated 17.01.2017 received from MoH&FW)
The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG), 2017 is as follows:
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR) born on or between 08.05.1992 and 01.01.2001
- For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC Category born on or between 08.05.1987 and 01.01.2001
(c) The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at NEET-UG examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly to all the candidates. The candidates who have already appeared in AIPMT/NEET on three occasions are not allowed to take this examination. The candidates will be required to give an undertaking in this regard and submitting false undertaking may result in cancellation of the candidature and action in accordance with norms for handling UFM cases. (As per letter no. U.12023/16/2010- ME-II dated 17.01.2017 received from MoH&FW)
(d) The previous attempts in AIPMT/NEET will be counted against these 3 permissible attempts. The candidates who have already exhausted their allowed 3 attempts are not eligible to apply for NEET (UG), 2017.
(e) Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG)-2017. (As per letter no. U.12023/16/2010- ME-II dated 13.01.2016 received from MoH&FW)
Application Form: Read the instructions carefully before filling in the Online Application Form. Click Replica - 2017 to get an idea of the Online Application Form so that you could easily fill in the actual form.
- For UR/OBC: Rs.1400/-
- For ST/SC/PD: Rs. 750/-
Test Centers: Click the list
Click for Syllabus
Note: It is mandatory to for all applicants to have aadhar card as per the notification from CBSE. Read the official Aadhar Notice. Those of you who do not possess aadhar, must visit the nearest aadhar center and get your aadhar card made.