- Hits: 249
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai announces part time one year PG Diploma in Counseling and interested students may apply:
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: March 31, 2017
- Date of Personal Interview: April 19 - 22, 2017
- Announcement of Selection on TISS website: May 9, 2017
- Age Criteria: All candidates must be of 25 years and above.
- Educational Criteria
- A Bachelor's Degree, in any discipline, of a minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) from a recognized University. Preference will be given to those with work experience in clinical, social and developmental settings.
Number of Intake: 30
Application Fee: Rs.530/- and can be paid through net banking or credit/debit card or at the post office
- Those satisfying the eligibility requirements will be interviewed (in person) by the Selection Committee. The names of the selected candidates will be displayed on the Institute's Notice Board, hosted on Institute website and also communicated through email. The institute will not take responsibility for informing the selected candidates by post.
Note: The Department of Education is looking for young, dynamic, dedicated and trained counseling graduates to fill in the counseling post in the schools under its administration, therefore, this is a good opportunity for our Post Graduates interested in counseling degree to apply for.